Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's Get It Started...

It is a rare occasion when something falls into place exactly how it should, but I am thrilled to say that the inception of Butler Bartending is doing just that. Just one week after I decided to undertake starting my own business, every little detail seems to be coming together perfectly (knock on wood). I applied for my Small Business License last Thursday and all that paperwork has gone through without a hitch; my Aunt's Sister-in-law, Mary Ann, made me a beautiful website in a matter of days; and I have experienced an amazing influx of support from my awesome friends and family. Tomorrow I am headed to [evil megabank] to get a new bank account started with the help of my lovely friend (and said bank's lead teller), Sam. After that's all set up, I am going to set up some advertising with google AdWords and good 'ol Facebook, and of course the UW Daily student newspaper. As soon as my tax return comes, a brand new bar kit and traveling full bar set up will be mine (really looking forward to that). I really can't thank everyone enough for the support I have received thus far in this process, and I look forward to sharing the rest of the start up and execution of Butler Bartending with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment