Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hockey and Beer....

Two of God's greatest gifts to mankind.... and my plans for the rest of the evening. Well today ended up being productive. I got my new business bank accounts set up at Sam's bank (Yay for actually being helped at a bank). The bank manager, who was helping me, wants me to bartend his wedding this year, so congrats to them and me;) I also scored my 100th fan on facebook after only 2 days, so I am going to give back by doing a raffle for 3 free hours of bartending service.... results to come soon;) If you were in the first 100, then you are in... assuming you are of legal age and in WA state... if not I will figure something out, maybe a fifth of your favorite liquor (legal ones) or a gift card (youngins)... but I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Quite a bit more work to do this week, but everything is still going swimmingly... enjoy your Mardi Gras night!

No comments:

Post a Comment