Thursday, February 18, 2010

And the winner is...

My dear friend Sharalyn Kniseley from lo those years ago (and a fantastic photographer, already reserved for my wedding someday). She gets 3 free hours of bartending service from BB. Thanks to all of the fans on facebook, it really means a lot! Today the package options were finalized I am offering two choices that are customizable to the event. The Gold Package comes with customized suggested inventory list, complimentary liquor store pick up, 40 minute set up/tear down, portable bar, coolers and a full bar kit (napkins, straws, tins, strainers, etc). The Platinum Package comes with everything in the Gold Package, as well as, all non-alcoholic mixers, garnishes, ice and a customized cocktail menu (when applicable). Prices are on a case by case basis, depending on the number of guests, so email or call for a quote. I also had an interview to get on the "on-call" list with Columbia Events, which would be awesome. I find out next week after my background check if I made it. This weekend should be a good opportunity to get a lot done! All while watching the Olympics of course;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited Amber ... I'll have to plan something fun. I linked you on my blog, too, at the bottom! Love you honey!!

    ReplyDelete